Ladders & Steps Courses
Ladders and Steps courses available at Boss Training
The "In-House" Boss Ladder and Steps Training Course is a one-day course, designed to equip operators of temporary access equipment with the skills to conduct inspections and to recognise and eliminate the dangers of incorrect ladder usage.
With wider knowledge and appreciation of the Working at Height Regulations, more sites and main contractors are insisting on seeing evidence of training in the safe use of ladders and steps. We can tailor this course to individual user's requirements.
- Health and Safety
- Current Legislation on Ladders and usage
- Is the ladder Strong Enough?
- Is the ladder Long Enough?
- Is the ladder Safe Enough?
- Reasons for Ladder Inspection
- Method of Ladder Inspection
- Ladder Inspection Demonstration
- Ladder and Steps Defects
- Correct Usage
- Risk Assessment and User Responsibilities
- Multiple Choice Test Paper
- Question and Answer Session
Updated to reflect the requirements of the Working At Heights Regulations this course gives an appreciation of the hazards, and measures required to control the risks associated with the use of Ladders and Step Ladders.
Course Duration: half day (4 hours)