Safety Harness Training Course
Safety Harness Training throughout the UK
The Safety Harness and Lanyard Course from BOSS Training will provide candidates with the knowledge to inspect, fit and use harnesses and lanyards safely and correctly whilst working at height.
- Health & Safety Laws and Regulations.
- Responsibilities of employees and employers under these laws and regulations.
- Different types of harnesses and lanyards
- Safe inspection of equipment.
- How to put on and wear harnesses.
- Working safely with harnesses and lanyards.
- Storage of harnesses and lanyards.
- Question & Answers
The course aims to provide delegates with basic theoretical and practical knowledge required to effectively select and use fall arrest and restraint equipment and to carry out pre-use harness and lanyard inspections as required by current regulations.
Course Duration: half day (4 hours)